Wednesday 8 August 2012

New Blog

Well it has been even longer than I anticipated. Many things have been going on during the past few months. I have now left the United Kingdom and I have moved to Bulgaria. The sole reason I am writing this is to draw your attention to my new blog--- www.uktobulgaria.blogspot.com Before you all start rushing over there, it only has a title at present.  The aim is to inform those interested about what it is like to conceive of an international move to Bulgaria, proceed with the decision, then carry it out with   determination to try to ensure everything goes according to plan. Then there is matter of settling in, getting used to new foods, customs, attitudes and culture.
www.uktobulgaria.blogspot.com for first hand information, experience and travel in the beautiful country of Bulgaria which is virtually unknown to the average tourist.
So until next time ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment